«Crocus International» CJSC
Russian retail company “Crocus International” has two trade centers “Tvoi Dom” in Moscow region. Supply of both centers (most of all with imported products) was performed via manual warehouse with racks and block storage. Warehouse capacity was not enough to handle ever growing product range, moreover it was planned to build a new trade centers that is why “Crocus” decided for intralogistics automation. With high performance high-bay “Crocus” can offer logistics services to retail stores leasing “Tvoi Dom” premises.
Logistics system specification:
- Warehouse management system viad@tWMS, material flow management system, viad@tMFC (integrated with existing ERP system)
- S/R machines viapal - 5
- System capacity - 81 storage-retrieval operation with pallets per hour
- Storage volume - 32000 pallet positions
- Height: 42 m
- Turnkey building and commissioning of a unique High-bay warehouse, the highest in Eastern Europe.
- Increase of warehouse capacity
- Reduction of products’ storage expenses
- Reduction of operation costs in high-bay storage area
- Scalability (launched a second stage of project without additional costs for viad@tWMS add-ons)
- In 2014 a second stage of warehouse building is launched, the volume is equal to the first.